I’ve now started my holiday knitting, but prior to that I was kicking booty on finishing some of my WIPs. The last one I finished was Clockwork, which had been in progress since last October.
I really like how this turned out – it’ll be great scrunched up around my neck when fall & (not-too-cold) winter hit.
Pattern: Clockwork by Stephen West
Yarn: Malabrigo Sock – Rayon Vert (MC) & Indiecita (CC)
Needles: Size 6 & 7 circs (I went up to 7s after finishing Section 1 in the hopes that I would make this a longer scarfy shawl. I probably didn’t need to, but I like how it turned out.)
Mods: I changed all the increases near the slipped stitches to kfb instead of M1. I found that it was difficult to do M1 increases & you can’t really tell the difference in garter stitch.