- I have absolutely NO plans to go and do and see this weekend. It is GLORIOUS. Every once in a while, you need a weekend off from the world. I will be using mine to knit and sew my fingers down to nubbins.
- Speaking of knitting, it is entirely possible that I will finish the never-ending blanket tonight. This thrills me beyond belief – earlier this week I realized I was about 2/3 done with it and I’ve been on a mission ever since.
- The sewing will be a cute tote to act as a purse/carry all for my vacation, among other things. It will be out of another fabric I found languishing in my stash, rendering this exercise in fabric decision making fruitless.
- I’m reading a cute book right now – The Actor and the Housewife by Shannon Hale. It’s moving quickly, a light read, and I want to know where things are going and what happens. This makes for a good book, in my opinion. I also have 4 other books from the library waiting for me plus a couple on my nook that I checked out from the e-library. I am in love with being able to read for fun instead of staring at textbooks.
- That is all. Have a great weekend!