I have three posts in my little drafts file on the old blog here, but can’t seem to string together coherent thoughts long enough to finish them. I usually wind up thinking of brilliant things to say while driving or in the shower, which makes me wonder if I shouldn’t have myself attached to a voice activated recorder so I can remember these brilliant thoughts.
- While a couple of the Stonecutters have been going through rough relationship crap, I’m still thinking about how to get back out there into the dating scene. Okay, just get out there in general. Ugh. I suck at dating, though. I need the dating fairy to come down and…I don’t even know. Make me better at dating?
- I made it through week 1 of the Couch to 5k program, yay! I think I’ll be continuing week 1 again this week, though. I’m also going to try to get back into some other cardio/strength training this week. Tonight: Zumba at my home gym for the first time (I used to take it at a different branch) with an instructor I don’t know.
- I’ve been reading. A LOT. I’ve been reading some books that don’t make you think too much, but still have a plot & decent character development. Recently I finished a group of books where the women were all single and in their 30s, as opposed to single twentysomethings who just annoy me what with trying to have their lives all figured out and in place.
- On a related note: Does it bother anyone else when the Bachelor is on and it’s all 22 and 23 year olds wanting to “find the love of their life”? YOU ARE TWENTY-TWO. ARE YOU FREAKIN’ KIDDING ME WITH THIS?
- Birthday #35 is coming up very soon. I am not dealing with it so well. This will actually probably wind up getting it’s very own post if I can ever get my nose out of a book long enough to be bothered to write. Fucking birthday.