I’m excited that my homework is done. DONE. I’m going to turn it in on the way home, but DONE. A week where I don’t stress about it is a very nice week indeed. Ah.
In order to continue my with my happy attitude, a few good things from the weekend & so far today:
- Fabulous brunch at The Royale on Sunday. I love brunch & their biscuits and gravy were so yummy.
- I started working on a Christmas project for me – a yarn ball wreath – and it looks SO FREAKING COOL. I didn’t finish only because I ran out of ornaments (oops), but I’m hoping I’ll get to finish it tonight.
- I got in a good 2 hours of cardio this weekend, not counting any “functional” cardio (that would be when I dance and clean at the same time).
- I’m pretty sure I figured out the last of the gifts for my Handmade Holidays 2009 insanity. Yay!
- I’m also nearly done with the body of the scarf that I’m currently working on for said Handmade Holidays. Again, yay!
- I had Qdoba for lunch and it was SOOOO GOOD. Seriously, I don’t know what they did, but it was exceptionally delicious today.
Tune in tomorrow for another baking update (unless something interesting happens between now and then).