I have bullets. Or dots. Whatever.
- During a brief stay at a hotel last week, I found myself flipping through the channels on tv and I paused very briefly on Dog the Bounty Hunter. I need to know what is going on with his hair – it was a mo-mullet, a mohawk (or fauxhawk)/mullett combination hairstyle that I don’t think I’ve actually seen before.
- During that same trip, I could be found indulging in a delicious hot dog, after which I smelled like hot dogs for the rest of the evening. Even after washing my hands multiple times. I was excited the next day when I got to say “I smell like vanilla!” instead of “I smell like hot dogs.”
- I finally got a chance to listen to the new U2 album that came out on Tuesday. And it was alright. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t fantastic either. I’m not sure how I feel about it – I’m not really disappointed, but I’m not excited about it.
- What I am excited about are the possibilities of seeing Rent, U2, and Nine Inch Nails & Jane’s Addiction this summer (or fall). No U2 or NIN date announced in StL yet, but I am hoping for some good news on that front soon.
- I made a trip to Target this afternoon to pick up a couple things and decided to try on some jeans while I was there because I am TIRED of walking around with my pants falling down. My memory tells me that their pants used to run a little on the small side, so I picked up 2 sizes to try on, I believe both being smaller than the last pair of pants I tried on and/or bought there. Both were, of course, too big. While I have no clothes that actually fit at the moment, I feel a little like a badass that everything is too big except those 2 pair of jeans in my closet that I accidentally bought too small about a month ago. (Hmm, they may actually fit now.)
- I have a handful of new albums I’ve bought from iTunes recently that I haven’t really had a chance to listen to because Ferris the iPod is on the fritz (and, sadly, due for a replacement). This means that I find myself increasingly listening to the actual radio. Sure I could burn them to disc and listen on my old school radio, but I just haven’t taken the time to do it.
- I’m glad for the time change this week if only because it means the clock I didn’t change in the fall will finally be the right time again. Yes, I have a clock in my living room that I never remembered to change and I’ve been living with it an hour ahead for the last 6 months. (Let’s not talk about the bathroom clock that is nowhere near the right time. I should really do something about that.)
- Oh, yes. Spring break this week, which means I will likely put off doing any and all homework related things** until Monday the 16th, at which point I will freak the eff out because there’s too much to do. I’d like to say I’ll work on it before then, but I know myself. This is how I operate. But one class is nearly finished and the other is now halfway done. Then I have 4 classes, comps, and my internship remaining until I finish my degree and start to make the big bucks. I hope.
*I have heard this song 3 times today on the radio. Same station. And it’s not that I don’t like it, but c’mon. Variety, people.
**The lone exception to this is a brief homework assignment that was due this past Thursday, but as I was on the road & quite busy leading up to leaving, I didn’t have time to finish it. My prof is cool, though, and said I could turn it in on Monday. Which means I will be working on it sometime Monday instead of enjoying my day off work. :P