I apparently decided to continue celebrating my blogiversary by, well, not posting all week. Other than the mounds of snow, driving on unplowed streets, and doing a ton of homework, it’s been fairly uneventful around these parts.
I am so glad it’s Friday, by the way. I have big plans tonight to dine out, workout, then maybe rearrange my living room. I’m rearranging this weekend sometime because Mindy gave me her old TV, which is much larger than mine (now in the bedroom, still in need of being hooked up), and it needs to be in a better location. Even with plans this weekend (which really is me going to workout with my personal trainer and then go knitting), I’m looking forward to lazing about a bit & maybe breaking out the sewing machine for a couple projects.
In other randomness, it’s been a while since I posted a new mix playlist/cd here, but since listening to things on shuffle all the time, something has to strike me for a playlist to be created. This one is representative of those lonely feelings that occasionally bubble to the surface, as they do sometimes (and as they were when I started making this one a few months ago).
- Chasing Pavements – Adele
- Never Be Lonely – The Feeling
- Walking After You – Foo Fighters
- Somewhere Out There – Our Lady Peace
- Stuttering – Ben’s Brother
- Down With Love – Michael Buble & Holly Palmer
- The Man Who Can’t Be Moved – The Script
- Our Finest Year – Better Than Ezra
- Something To Believe In – Aqualung
- The Trouble With Love Is – Kelly Clarkson
- Electrical Storm – U2
- Your House – Jimmy Eat World
- Breathe – Greenwheel
- Split Screen Sadness – John Mayer
- Here With Me – Dido
- Silver Lining – Rilo Kiley
- Lullaby – Spill Canvas