I’m sure I’ve done this before, probably even in the last 2 months. But hey, it’s November 26 and I’ve still got 4 days to go before I finish this sucka. Besides, Kathy tagged me and I can rarely resist a challenge.
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Share seven random things about yourself
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs
Seven Random Things About Me
- Fall is my favorite season, but I love winter. Mostly because I rock the sweaters and I’d look like a fool wearing a sweater in the Missouri summers.
- I take too many pictures of my cat. Ziggy is very smooshable and photogenic, though. I may also talk to my cat like he’s a person too much.
- I have a purse with a light in it. Mindy* swears that is blog-worthy. (I bought a new purse at Target, it came with a little light that goes on when you open the purse.)
- When I was young, my mom taught me to crochet, but I never got farther than making a chain stitch. She taught me to knit, too. Neither teaching stuck, but I did pick up knitting again (obviously).
- Two and a Half Men just referenced The Matrix, a movie I have never seen.
- I love to mix up cookie dough and eat homemade cookies, but hate the process of getting them on the baking sheets and waiting for them to cook. I wind up burning them a lot.
- I have a freaky memory for things like yarn (brand, weight, etc), but half the time can’t remember what I ate for breakfast.
I don’t like to tag people, but feel free to steal this one if you haven’t done it already.
Song of the Day: Hallelujah – Rufus Wainwright, Jeff Buckley, whoever you want to hear sing it.
*For those of you wondering, she is doing fine after her little surgery today.