Ziggy the Wondercat has been tagged by Mitsy, so here are his 8 random facts.
2. I lost all my claws in the war before Kara adopted me. Even the back ones. The people told me I fought bravely, but I don’t remember much of it. There was somebody in a white jacket then I was dreaming of chasing birds.
3. When I first meet new animals, I try to be tough and tell them I’m the boss. But then I mellow out and try to be friends.
5. I am not a fan of tuna. Sometimes Kara tries to give me some, but I don’t like it so much. I’d rather have my kitty treats or some grass.
6. I have acne. Kara calls is “catcne”. I had to switch food and make sure my bowls get cleaned a lot. When I have breakouts, I get my chin scrubbed with Clearasil pads. I don’t like it, but I get scrubbed anyway.
7. I came with my name, but Kara added “Stardust” to my name when she adopted me. I like being Ziggy the Wondercat, though. Makes me feel like a superhero. Saving the world from shiny things and covering it in fur.
8. I love to curl up for a nap, sometimes in a blanket. I especially love to sleep on the best blanket in the world, but a quilt will do in a pinch.
Well, it was fun telling the innernets all about myself, but I’m sleepy. I haven’t gotten my full 16 hours of sleep in today. G’night!