How you doin’? I have no segues, so here are your daily dots:
- I’ve been trapped under boxes of yarn that will be listed for sale on ebay tomorrow. And yes, there is a lot of yarn that will be sold. A lot.
- I’m toying with a “business” idea. Less a business, more a creative outlet where I would make a little money.
- Ziggy the Wondercat is experiencing some problems with his jumping and leaping ability. He may have got knocked in the head by a flying suitcase on Sunday, which could have caused the issue. He’s absolutely fine except for the jumping, but I’m keeping an eye on him – if he’s not back to jumping like a pro in the next few days, we’ll be off to the vet.
- The interview today was interesting. At least there were questions I could answer in this one. None of that “What are your strengths and weaknesses” crap. I never know how to answer the weaknesses part.
- In addition to the yarn destashing, I need to do a general destashing. I started on that early last week, but then got distracted by life and other endeavors. Ah, well.
- I am tired. I should go to sleep soon.