I am in the process of baking some bread pudding. I had a loaf of stale cinnamon raisin bread and it seemed like a better idea to use it instead of just tossing the whole thing in the trash.
Once upon a time, I had an excellent recipe for bread pudding, but that has been lost. So today I went in search of a new recipe and found this one from Emeril. Since I already had raisins and cinnamon in the bread, I omitted those from the recipe. And I didn’t really measure my bread – just used up the whole loaf.
In other news, I’m currently attempting to be vicious with my sock yarn stash. Well, with my whole yarn stash, actually. I plan to sell what I decide I don’t need/want on ebay. I need to destash. It must be done. And destash is what I will do!
As always, your Friday shuffle:
- Andy, You’re A Star – The Killers
- Staring At the Sun – U2
- Girls, Girls, Girls – Liz Phair
- If You’re Gone – Matchbox Twenty
- Institutionalized – Suicidal Tendencies
- And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going – Jennifer Hudson
- Promiscuous – Nelly Furtado & Timbaland
- Rip Off – Ryan Adams
- Let’s Go Crazy – Prince & The Revolution
- My Stupid Mouth – John Mayer
- Immortality – Pearl Jam