A few random items:
1. Being on vacation this long does not suit me. Sure I’ve done a lot of knitting, but my brain is also turning to mush. I also miss listening to music as a background to my work day. I still listen, but not nearly as much.
2. Ziggy the Wondercat makes an excellent catloaf. See Exhibit A.
3. I still like knitting. We’re 3+ years into it and I’m still enjoying making things out of the yarn I keep buying. (As a side note, thanks to Kathy I purchased yarn to make Orangina for under $20. I also spent a good chunk of my day swatching and figuring out what will become of the silk yarn I had to have with my birthday yarntificate. It will be Isabella.)
4. I need to sound smart tomorrow. As in “I know enough about my current education to talk to someone who’s been through the same program” smart. Read: I have a job interview. I think I’d fit well there and, well, I’m tired of being home every day looking for a job.
5. I need to call my dad and set up a lunch date with him. Remind me to do that tomorrow.
6. It is late and I should be sleeping.