Things I did today:
- Lunch with Kathy.
- A visit to the Loopy Ewe (with the same Kathy and Kim).
- Bought a bit of yarn, including this one for Mindy since she had to work.
- Ate some frozen yogurt at Spanky’s. Not the Spanky’s that sells adult items, though. That would have been weird.
- Mailed off my Sockapalooza socks.
- Came home, wound yarn, read HP1 (I started the series over from the beginning).
Things I did not do today:
- Take a nap.
- Get to the library.
Things to avoid this weekend:
- Shopping of any kind. It’s tax free weekend and a brief trip to Target was monstrous on this Friday night. Sheesh.
The end. (Perhaps more about the trip to The Loopy Ewe later, but it was fantastic.)