Today, you get bullets. Probably not very many of them, either.
- Lunched with Coworker Steph today, as it was her last day at work. Next week, she and her fiance are moving so he can do his residency.
- Knitting – I frogged the earth socks last night (temporarily) and started working on my Monkey socks again, only this time using the Bittersweet colorway of Lorna’s Laces. So much for not having something pink on the needles.
- There’s an extra dog in the house right now, and he’s extra barky. I just closed the shade because he barks anytime someone walks down the street.
- I have homework to do – an article critique, problem set, and the next installment in the big research project of the summer. I should really work on that some.
But before that, the shuffle:
- Stop This Train – John Mayer
- Lovefool – The Cardigans
- Strawberry Gloss – Jill Sobule
- Flathead – the Fratellis
- Come to Me – Bjork
- Follow the Music Further – Harry Connick, Jr.
- Crater Lake – Liz Phair
- Simple X – Andrew Bird
- When the Stars Go Blue – Ryan Adams
- Knock-Down Drag-Out – Weezer
- Fell In Love With A Boy – Joss Stone