Well, at least it’s Friday. My brain isn’t functioning properly, so let’s pretend like I just talked at length about the following:
- the fact that I haven’t eaten any meat (except one meal with chicken in it) since last Saturday night. I’ve had fish, though.
- the lack of grease and fast food in my stomach has triggered my IBS. Nice.
- The current stats class, the fact that I have a test next Thursday, and that I still don’t understand what’s going on.
- After the test starts Spring Break – no classes the 12-16, which is good since that’s also Scissor Sisters/Harry Connick, Jr. week. Sweet.
- The answer to life, the universe, and everything.
At least I can still shuffle:
- A Man and A Woman – U2
- Living for the City – Stevie Wonder
- Tainted Love – Mojohands & Esben Just
- It’s Only Love – Heather Nova
- Home – La Rocca
- Brick – Ben Folds Five
- Your Worst Is the Best – I Love You But I’ve Chosen Darkness
- Queer – Garbage
- Barcelona – Rufus Wainwright
- Tomorrow Never Knows – Cowboy Mouth