I’ve been tagged by Marriage-101 for this one. Kind of. She’s sneaky like that. :)
Here’s how it goes:
1. I blog a list of five things that you might not know about me.
2. Then, I tag five other bloggers to tell five things we don’t know about them on their own blogs.
3. Then those five bloggers tag five other bloggers, and so on and so forth.
Um, this is difficult, finding things to say that y’all might not know AND that I feel comfortable talking about here.
1. I have one eye that’s smaller than the other. Well, the eye isn’t smaller, but it looks smaller due to the eyelid, y’know. Along those lines, my eyes disappear when I smile or laugh. Because of that, my family & friends would call me “chipmunk cheeks”.
2. I’ve recently discovered that I can type 68wpm. Unfortunately, I can also make mistakes at the rate of 6 per minute, which is not so good. The test I took doesn’t allow for corrections, but I’m fairly sure I make them at the same speed I actually type, thus rendering the mistakes per minute a useless feature. Even though I type fast, I still can’t type as fast as my brain thinks.
3. I’ve always liked U2’s music when I would hear it on the radio and elsewhere, but it wasn’t until the release of All That You Can’t Leave Behind and the subsequent tour where I first saw them live in 2001 that I really fell in love with U2 and they became one of my favorite bands.
4. When I was around 5 years old, my mom made me a tiger costume for Halloween (although it looks more like a leopard than tiger). I loved that costume so much that I wore it on a road trip down to Louisiana to see my Grandma as my travelin’ outfit.
5. I am clumsy. You may think you already know this about me, but it’s much much worse than you think. I am so clumsy that I have sprained my ankle(s) multiple times – usually by missing a step or tripping over air (or my own two feet). Also, I was once at a dinner party where I kept knocking into lamps. It happened so often that other party guests started keeping count of how many times I nearly knocked the lamps over.
Well, that wasn’t nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I don’t like to tag people, but if you want to do this one, consider yourself tagged. :)