I’ve had a little trouble this week remembering what day it is. Luckily, I have a clock in the top corner of Finley the iBook’s screen that tells me today is Friday. That means that I’m headed down to JeffCo today to lunch with a former coworker/friend. Hopefully while I’m down that direction, I’ll also be able to pick up the contacts that I ordered so I can continue to see.
What else do we do on Friday? Well, we fire up Ferris the iPod and we do the last shuffle of 2006.
- Breakin’ Up – Gwen Stefani
- Wake Me Up When September Ends – Green Day
- Waiting On June – Caitlin Cary & Thad Cockrell
- Godspell – The Cardigans
- All Over You – Live
- Swing Swing – All-American Rejects
- Tripping – Robbie Williams
- Too Far Apart – Wilco
- Building A Mystery – Sarah McLachlan
- Everybody Knows That You’re Insane – Queens of the Stone Age
- How Do Y’all Know – Harry Connick, Jr.
Looks like a pretty good shuffle. I should have listened to it while I shuffled.