- Visit England, Scotland, & Ireland (not necessarily in the same trip).
- Go hiking in Montana – maybe Glacier National Park?
Taste 100 types of candy and/or chocolates.I’m taking this one off the list – it’s not conducive to helping me have a healthy lifestyle. I’m not giving up chocolate completely, but I have to eat it in moderation. I allow myself to eat a little too much of it with this on the list. Previous taste tests here and here. Find the perfect piece of chocolate (for me).See above.
- (a) Run a 5k. (b) If my body will allow the 5k & I don’t injure myself, then I’ll change the goal to a half marathon. Baby steps.
- Learn how to change a flat tire.
- Go zip lining.
Visit Canada, even if it’s just going across the border.DONE
- Visit Mexico
- Taste 1000 fruits & vegetables.
- Go to Chile. Stay at Cliffs Preserve.
- Have a picnic on the beach.
- Go to Hawaii.
Swim in the ocean.DONE
- Eat seafood moments after it’s been caught.
- Go on a “tour of Europe” trip.
- Go whale watching.
- Visit Australia & New Zealand.
- Master the Met stair climb.
- Karaoke REM’s It’s the End of the World As We Know It
- See Chichén Itzá.
- See Dave Matthews Band live. I hear they put on a good show. I don’t know how or why I haven’t done this yet.
- Learn how to properly cook a steak.
- Eat at the restaurants I want to try instead of just keeping a list of them in my head. Related: Eat at the 5 Best Thai Restaurants in StL (according to the RFT, added October 25, 2011). Tried: Thai Kitchen, Onesto (no post, but the spinach pizza and garlic knots were delicious).
- Get a maple bacon doughnut from Voodoo Donuts in Portland, Oregon.
- Take care of my health issues: heart echo, get back into an exercise program (I’m going to quantify this as routine visits to to the gym/exercise for 30 minutes at a time for a period of at least 3 months), get off my meds ’cause I’m all healthy-like, go to the dermatologist already.
- Get my finances in order.
- Eat vegan for a week. See if I can REALLY live without cheese.
Stop drinking soda successfully (success=3 months without ANY soda)DONE
- Watch a sunrise.
- Fry a chicken.
- Work in a job that makes me excited to go to work every day.
- Try Bosnian food.
Pet a stingray. DONE
- Swim with dolphins
- Have a cat named Hummus.
- Travel Route 66 from beginning to end, stopping at the sights along the way.
- Do a taco crawl on Cherokee Street.
- Get my current tattoos redone/finished.
- Celebrate my 35th 40th birthday by doing something special &/or fun. (my 35th wound up being in the middle of a big ball of stress, so I didn’t have the time to plan something awesome or take a fun trip.)
- Have a house of my own.
- Really learn to crochet. As in complete a blanket or some other large-ish crochet project so I can feel that I’ve mastered it. Unlike right now when I pick up the hook & only halfway remember what I’m doing.
- Go to Jazzfest in New Orleans, at least for a weekend.
- Visit Rome.